13 August, 2011

Need

Posted by CeceNoStockings at 2:31 AM
Needy and clingy and hot
It's supposed to be okay, but it's not
Desperately seeking and needing
Wanting and craving

You're not here, where I need you to be
No one is here, next to me
To hold me close and erase my fears
To kiss me softly and wipe my tears

My world seems to get darker still
And I'm slowly losing my will
With the ever dwindling light,
Is there really a reason to fight?

Maybe there is but one
My spark of hope yet unborn
My reason, my life rope, my torment
The one thing that's now ever present

I need this not just for me
For us to be able to be
I have to believe it when I think "it'll be okay."
And not just reminisce on the trial of each passing day

6 comments:

awizii on August 13, 2011 at 3:10 AM said...

Sweetie, I'm here okay?

cecenostockings on August 13, 2011 at 3:19 AM said...

:)

ibetapassmynebo said...

Awww..it will be okay at d end of the day..if it's not, then d day aint over yet
:)

highlandblue on August 13, 2011 at 6:28 PM said...

Hello Coco. :) We're here. All of us.

cecenostockings on August 13, 2011 at 7:20 PM said...

*hugs*

Ayob alariwo on August 13, 2011 at 7:44 PM said...

I'm here now.... :)

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?

 

Your Fave Junkie Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates