01 December, 2012

2012 Wrap-Up

Posted by CeceNoStockings at 8:30 PM

“Hello Again” to all my friends!
I’m glad you came to play!
The fun and learning never ends.
Here’s what we did today.

Well not just today, really. This IS the 2012 wrap-up after all.

This year has been eventful, to say the least. Unfortunately, it hasn’t been as eventful for my writing. I should apologize, but who would I be kidding? Whether I write or not, the world keeps spinning round, so let’s just get on with it.

If this is your first time here, welcome to my new blog. Try not to get too attached. This is the fifth one :)

This year, I’ve been through almost every possible experience and ridden on several roller coasters. It’s been simply amazing! So amazing that I’ve decided to share my year with you, who I love so so dearly (obviously). 

This is just an introduction, so I’ll be brief.

You may or may not already know I went back to school this year. This is just one of the any exciting new things that happened. I want to just spill out my entire guts on this page right now, but then it’ll ruin the whole thing I have planned for the month. Yes, I have a whole thing planned. And I’m going to finish. I know I haven’t had the best track record with completion, but t’s different this time.

It’s not a challenge that I feel I HAVE to do, or something I’m doing just because. I’m doing this wrap-up because I have a lot of emotions and thoughts that I allowed well-up in my heart/mind/soul that I really just need to pass on to someone before the year ends.

Right now, I’m really just rambling because I’m trying so hard to get you to come back without giving any of the good stuff away. It’s really hard. See, initially i thought about doing this on 19th Street, but i just have SO much i want to talk about (like I've said about a thousand times now).

So please, stop by daily if you can. I have no idea what tie the posts will be going up, but there will be one every single day.

Again, welcome.

Peace, love, and Ribena.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?

 

Your Fave Junkie Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates