20 August, 2011

Famous 5

Posted by CeceNoStockings at 5:54 PM

Five famous people I'm attracted to, huhn? Well, should be easy enough.
Please note that this post is not about objectifying men. It is about objectifying a woman too. :)



Let's begin...

image

Look at him... *sigh* Those arms.. That chest.. Ryan Reynolds is just... Can you see where his jeans are sagging a bit? I wonder where those lines lead.... *giggle*.
Lest I forget, I also love him 'cause he's as sarcastic and hilarious off-set as he is during a shoot, with a wicked smile to booth. Major turn on.... *looks at picture again* *sigh*


image

Jessica Alba, as far as I'm concerned, is just a tease. Look at her. Just look at what she's doing! *sigh* those lips... And her body is super amazing. The things I could do.... *daydreaming*


image

Idris Elba, IMO, is not that hot. Passable at the most. It's his accent that gets me. When he's talking, my mind just zones in on that voice and blocks everything else out. Hotness. I kinda like his smile too.


image

Look into those eyes. *swoon* I just want to swim in them. I wouldn't even mind drowning. I love how he does all those action flicks, and still manages to be funny. Plus, he's HOT. I'd like to spread hollandia yogurt all over him and lick it all off :D Paul Walker can most definitely get it. And he MUST!!!!


image

This is my husband. I'm crazy about him. I even stalked him for a bit. Yeah, pathetic. I know. Watevs. Sadly, my mother says I can't marry a yoruba person. :( He's uber talented and so friendly. I think that's what I admire the most about him. Sha, God is in control. One of these days.

So, that's my famous 5. Of course, there are some others. But these top my list everyday.

Good night one and all. See y'all tomorrow. :D

9 comments:

highlandblue on August 20, 2011 at 6:28 PM said...

Lol. Banky? Lol. Smh

Nugwa on August 20, 2011 at 6:43 PM said...

As in, Banky? *Now calling village meeting*

Tomboxe said...

Idris Elba. That's it. The rest of them don't get any love whatsoever.

Bolu Fisher said...

Wetin Banky Wellington dey do for there? You into hairless men? Lmao. Lovely post. Smiles*

kitkat on August 21, 2011 at 9:02 AM said...

i think ryan reynolds is over-rated though

terdoh on August 21, 2011 at 7:15 PM said...

You can't marry a yoruba person??

Why Lord!!! WHY!!!!!!

cecenostockings on August 21, 2011 at 7:32 PM said...

-_-

cecenostockings on August 21, 2011 at 7:33 PM said...

I know. :(

awizii on August 29, 2011 at 10:23 PM said...

Just talk to your mom. Simple. This is the 21st Century. I won't say more.

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?

 

Your Fave Junkie Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates