17 June, 2011

Missing Him

Posted by CeceNoStockings at 9:08 AM

Before I anything else, lemme first say that this post was inspired by this thetoolsman's post on wednesday. Ehenn. Yes, I read the post and it got me thinking about this. If you don't see how, well, that's too bad. But those who know, know what LDRs can do to people. Especially with people putting up some kind of posts every Friday. *sigh* I digress.
Sha, without further delay, here it is.



I missed him so much. It seemed like we'd been apart forever. It was dark, and I couldn't see him. I didn't need to. I shut my eyes. I didn't need the light. I could feel him.

I could feel his hands on my skin, groping and scratching. His hot breath on my neck. His tongue, tracing lines along my flesh. I shivered, clenched the sheet beneath me as my body rose to meet his. But my effort was in vain. I fell back on the bed. Continued to let him work.

His hands went everywhere they needed to be. They fondled my breasts, pinched my nipples into excitement, and groped my ass; gently massaging each butt cheek. I felt everything. Heat building in me with every touch. I just wished his body would be closer. I needed to hold him against me.

I felt his lips against my bare flesh. Felt him trail small bites across my neck. Felt him cover each nibble with a kiss. And then he moved lower. My nipple between his teeth. I moaned. His tongue danced on my nipple, pushing me further. He knew it was sensitive. He sucked gently, causing me so much pleasure, my body became restless.. Again, I tried to close the distance. Again, I failed.

I felt his hand move down my torso, his finger tracing an imaginary line on my skin. Goose pimples, I believe it's called, is what he gave me. I could feel him, like I'd felt him a million times before. I knew, and I waited. His fingers found my hot spot, and began to play with it. I felt him flick my clit gently. Felt my juices flow in response. I just wished he'd come closer, but he wouldn't.

I felt his fingers slip inside my warmth. I gasped and shuddered. It was a welcome invasion. He kept a thumb massaging the entrance as his fingers worked inside my sex pot. Slowly, they eased in and out. Teasing me. Pushing. Tempting. Making me want more. I rose my hips to meet his fingers' gentle thrusts. I wanted him to know I needed more. He needed to be deeper. He obliged.

I felt his fingers go deeper into me. They picked up the pace, driving me into a frenzy. The immense pleasure exploded in my mind, and took over. His fingers kept thrusting. Faster. Deeper. Rubbing against my walls. I was getting closer. I could feel the pressure building inside of me. I longed for the release. His teeth clamped down on my nipple, shooting electricity up my spine. His fingers working faster still. I could feel them. Feel him. And then his thumb pushed down on my clit as he thrust his finger deep inside one last time.

I let out a soft scream. I felt my body arch off the bed as I exploded inside. I stayed suspended for what seemed like ages, before I finally collapsed on the bed, shaking. My heart racing, and my breathing unsteady. He'd leave me now. Let me catch my breath. Get some rest.

I opened my eyes. I still couldn't see him. I reached over and turned on my night light. My eyes slowly adjusted to the brightness. He wasn't here. I slipped my now sticky finger out and turned on my side. His picture stood on my night stand. I smiled as I stared at it, and slowly drifted off into sleep.

DISCLAIMER: The above story is not necessarily how the author always deals with her LDR. Times are difficult.

All comments, smileys, exclamations, etc are welcome. Enjoy the rest of your day.

35 comments:

freshprinz on June 17, 2011 at 9:22 AM said...

Curse you for this cece.....curse u....

kelvin on June 17, 2011 at 9:52 AM said...

Enjoy the rest of my day? ENJOY THE REST OF MY DAY??? Aaaaarrrrgggghhhh!!!

0latoxic on June 17, 2011 at 10:33 AM said...

Dis geh, you're just a trouble-maker extraordinaire, shey you know?! *smh* And today is now 'wet friday' again. God help us all....

mbouty said...

long distance could make a relationship stronger and it could break some,justsayn

dee2qte said...

It sure beats mills & boon! Lool!

cecenostockings on June 17, 2011 at 10:36 AM said...

True.

cecenostockings on June 17, 2011 at 10:38 AM said...

LOL. Me ke? But what did I do?

ibetapassmynebo said...

Cece may thunder strike you and make u sick for 10 seconds!!!!!!!

Haba..first tula now you.....arrrrrggghhhhhhhhh

Look at me...I cud fill up a jar of lubricant!!!!

Fahhhhking hell!

chinietwit said...

Hmmmmm.....cold morning...hot post...= 100% balance!

Welldone!

Cleo said...

Oh boy...this isn't helping my condition at all!

cecenostockings on June 17, 2011 at 11:09 AM said...

*hugs* :)

raihanah on June 17, 2011 at 11:11 AM said...

At times like these,I'm glad I'm female... Sorry guys...it must suck to have a tool that has a mind of its own....
Cece...thumbs up...
newseries title: Tales from CeCe's Mansion (at Area 11)!
That dude better get back and get real lucky!

cecenostockings on June 17, 2011 at 11:19 AM said...

LOL. I'll pass your message across.

beeyuteeful said...

Chooooooooooooi!!!

Mabooboo said...

Your writing is very impressive. This is certainly a more accurate masturbation scene. I like that she wasn't even consciously touching herself in this one. It makes the longing seem even more intense. I'm almost inspired to write something similar... We shall see.

cecenostockings on June 17, 2011 at 11:37 AM said...

:) Thank you!! You commented!!! *passes out from excitement*

Immortal TeddyBear on June 17, 2011 at 11:39 AM said...

Oh dear....

First Tula nw u? Dis isn't fair :(

Agro is a standard bastard

Tomboxe on June 17, 2011 at 12:08 PM said...

You know the best part of this post? The disclaimer. After getting into the scene that was just hilarious to read!

cecenostockings on June 17, 2011 at 12:32 PM said...

LOL

afrosays on June 17, 2011 at 12:33 PM said...

**On top ladder, fixing streetlight nearby

I could almost see a man there too, there had to be a man there!

CHOI! Spirit husband!

SlevinCalevra on June 17, 2011 at 1:19 PM said...

Later now you will say it's only 10% of your posts that coincide with morning wood. Thank goodness you didn't post this one early in the morning...
Meanwhile, this is very vivid. E be like film...

thetoolsman on June 17, 2011 at 2:15 PM said...

hahahaha... eh yah...

specialeffectz said...

*now cleaning sweaty palms* wow!!!!! This is steamy! For this kain weather? *bathroom break*

Arebamen Itua Onosa on June 17, 2011 at 3:41 PM said...

i should have waited till the end of class to read this...if only i knew !!! My class will last for 3 more minutes but i'm sure my erection will last longer !!! :( *trying to hide erection*

gchild01 on June 17, 2011 at 6:14 PM said...

@cecenostockings & toolsman Я not christians, they Я out to inflict sexual agro on awon boys dt have Ps dt aint setting, now we have No option.
*picks up vaseline & luks absent mindely @ d label* *luks around & stops typing*

gchild01 on June 17, 2011 at 6:14 PM said...

@cecenostockings & toolsman Я not christians, they Я out to inflict sexual agro on awon boys dt have Ps dt aint setting, now we have No options.
*picks up vaseline & luks absent mindely @ d label* *luks around & stops typing*

cecenostockings on June 17, 2011 at 6:33 PM said...

*holds ear* You people should see that it's thetoolsman that's laughing oh! Ehenn!!

cecenostockings on June 17, 2011 at 6:36 PM said...

It's even less than 10% sef :p

cecenostockings on June 17, 2011 at 6:46 PM said...

LOL. God is in control.

gchild01 on June 17, 2011 at 7:07 PM said...

@cecenostockings & toolsman Я not christians, they Я out to inflict sexual agro on awon boys dt have Ps dt aint setting, now we have No option.
*picks up vaseline & luks absent mindely @ d label* *luks around & stops typing*

awizii on June 17, 2011 at 10:25 PM said...

*Drinks zobo* After all it is a wet Friday...make una wellu done...


Nice...

Ayob on June 19, 2011 at 5:49 AM said...

Wow!!!!! smh!!!! to think dat i red this on a Sunday....*Halo* chai!!!! u hav made my halo disappear o!!!.... Nice 1.. i loved d details n all...(y)

Ayob on June 19, 2011 at 5:50 AM said...

Wow!!!!! smh!!!! to know dat i read this on a Sunday….*Halo* chai!!!! u hav made my halo disappear o!!!…. Nice 1.. i loved d details n all…(y)

fresh_child said...

Pls let's hv sex .. Damn gal .. U got a nikka hard with fone screen.. Good work tho .. U do knw wat a nikka want

cecenostockings on June 20, 2011 at 10:37 AM said...

Errr...thank you? :|

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?

 

Your Fave Junkie Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates