18 August, 2011

Challenge Break

Posted by CeceNoStockings at 8:33 PM
Okay. So, I think I've mentioned a couple of times that I get bored pretty quickly. Realized today, that I wasn't really fancying any of the topics on the three lists for the challenge I have. Figured I should take a break.

Was looking through my facebook notes today. They made me laugh a lot. Remembering stuff that happened back then and all. *sigh* Happy times.

Anyhu, going through a particular note kinda gave me an I idea. I decided to put this up so you can have an idea of what I was like as of December 13, 2009. It'll give you a heads up on the next couple of challenge posts.

So, enjoy (if you can) and I'll see you tomorrow.
NB: It's one of those question and answer thingies. I copied and pasted exactly as it was. Didn't change anything. :)


Have you ever made out in a bathroom?
---> Who hasn't?

Do you think the last person you kissed is nice?
---> Yeah

Who was the last person to call you?
---> Answered = Chinwe; Not Answered = My aunty

What is the last non-alcoholic beverage you had?
---> Malta Guiness :) hmmmm

When is the last time you cried?
----> Dnt remember, bt nt long ago sha

Are you scared of spiders?
---> Nopez

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
---> Not really sure

What are your plans for this weekend?
---> PARTY HARD!!!!

Ever been swimming in a lake or river?
---> Lake

Last person you drove with in a car?
---> I think it was Sarah nd Dee

What did you last buy?
---> Tees

What’s irritating you right now?
---> The fact that i'm hungry :(

What radio station(s) do you listen to?
---> Anything playing jamz, but mostly Cool FM

Are you afraid of the dark?
---> Yupz. Especially when it's rainin

Are you listening to music right now?
---> Nah

Do you like Chinese food?
---> Hell Yeah

What is the last movie you saw in theaters?
---> NEW MOON!!! WHOOHOO!!

Is there anyone you wish was still in your life?
Yeah David...R.I.P Boo

Do you get distracted easily?
---> ooooo...gum..sorry?

First time you kissed the last person you kissed?
---> the day i met him :)

Was this the best year of your life?
---> hmmmm...hv to think abt that

Who are your best friends?
---> they know

What was going through your mind during your last kiss?
---> happy things

Is it easier to forgive or forget?
---> forgive

Are you jealous of someone?
---> what could i possibly be jealous of?

What last made you laugh the hardest?
---> too many things at once...difficult to remember

Do you flirt a lot?
--> i wouldn't call what i do flirting

Would you live with someone without marrying them?
---> yeah

Have you ever had a dream about people you love dying?
---> yeah :(

Who was the last person you cried in front of?
---> dnt remember....

Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
---> hehehe..yeah

Who was the last person that made you feel safe, why?
---> I'm not goin to say his name, but being with him just made things seem not so bad. would never say it to his face tho. been thinking about him a lot l8ly.

Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurts?
---> YES!!!!

Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
---> Next question pls :)

Do you believe that you are a good boyfriend or girlfriend?
---> I could be when i want to

What did you do yesterday?
---> Exam, simpsons, food, sleep

Have you ever dated Someone Older Than You?
---> Always do

What time did you go to bed at and when did you awake?
---> slept by 1, woke by 7

Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
---> not EVERYONE

Believe in love at first sight?
---> Nah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?

 

Your Fave Junkie Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates