28 August, 2011

Her

Posted by CeceNoStockings at 4:05 PM
You break down my happiness
Reduce my hope to a flickering flame
And then stomp it out

You make me question my existence
Resent my entire being and doubt my purpose
So much so, that I'd rather not be

You pass judgment on me so easily
Shoot me down without a blink
Always, always, you leave my spirit weak

Your words, they hurt. And the silence is piercing
The curses you reign, you make sure they sting
To you, I am nothing. Maybe I am

You take away everything, deprive me of all.
Keep me locked away from the world I once explored
My pleas mean nothing. My tears, even less

There were times I almost gave in. Almost let you win.
But I know I know better. I know we'll be fine.
I may not be all you want, but I'll be enough for her

2 comments:

0laToxic on August 28, 2011 at 11:33 PM said...

Hang in there, luv. Hang in there... *hugs*

coolprincee on August 29, 2011 at 11:04 AM said...

Hmmmm.....she's a soul eater

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?

 

Your Fave Junkie Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates