07 May, 2012

Another Post

Posted by CeceNoStockings at 10:24 PM
*opens curtains*

Well. I have no idea what I'm gonna write about. Kinda forgot I had to do this, and time is escaping :(

I wanna talk about a lot of stuff though. But I don't want to rush them. So, I guess this is just a I'm-putting-something-up-so-you-don't-silently-judge-me post :D

I wish we could make it a therapy session. Like, you'd tell me your problems and aches in the comments section and I would come back to address them. Unfortunately, we all know how reliable network is.

Hmm...

Okay. So, I actually really like to knit. I recently started making mufflers again. Well, I don't really knit. I crotchet. It's cooler :D

Also, I used to play basketball. And soccer. I dislike lawn tennis. And table tennis. They both suck. Massively. Volleyball is crap. I can't swim very well. I'm awesome with the javelin and shotput.

I'm a picky eater, and thus I am annoying. But I like food. I think. I definitely love chocolate. And Ribena. I tend to stick to things I'm already accustomed to. So...

*sigh* I'm tired. Good night.

2 comments:

whaharb on May 7, 2012 at 10:54 PM said...

*sigh* Gudnyt

lade on May 8, 2012 at 4:39 AM said...

For some reason, this made me laugh. A lot

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?

 

Your Fave Junkie Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates