10 May, 2012

Coco To The Rescue! (•^_^•)

Posted by CeceNoStockings at 10:37 PM
Of course, everyone here has been asked what super power they would like to possess. I'd like to let those of you that have previously given me your answers all suck :p I'm now going to briefly run through super power's I've always thought about having.

"It's a bird! It's a plane! It's Coco Burra!!". The power of flight. I feel like the people we know have the power of flight i.e Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, et al have deceived us. Yes, we have been lied to. Especially by superman. I mean, think about it. Flying is basically kinda like moving in the sky the way you would on the ground, but harder. You have to take into consideration the atmosphere, and wind and all that technical stuff. How fast can you really fly and still be comfortable. The wind will keep getting in your eye, and there's that horrible feeling in your ears from the pressure. Well, flying would probably be an awesome power if you took aerial shots for a living. You'd make a killing, so I guess that would be okay.
LOL! Is ice cold breath really a super power? Is it really? What are you going to do with ice breath? Let's see... You could make instant popsicles/ice lollies. Or get attractive babes/guys like they always imply in those mint gum/toothpaste commercials, right? Oh! I watched 'Man On A Ledge' today, and I think the thing they did with the safe and liquid nitrogen was pretty cool, so you could probably do that with super ice breath. Yeah?

Invisibility could be cool, but is it really a power? Sure, no one will be able to see you, but then so what? Okay. Does being invisible also mean you can walk through walls and stuff? Cuz then you can actually rob a bank. But you have to think about the bag you're putting the money in. Can you extend your invisibility to objects around you? Invisibility would be really handy during one of the many awkward moments I'm so fund of having. :)

What would you do with X-ray vision? I've never really understood this one. If it's x-ray vision shouldn't that mean you can see people's bones and not through their clothes. I kinda get seeing through walls I guess. Haven't figured out what I'd do with x-ray vision, so I'm just gonna forge ahead. Okay? Okay.

At the top of my list are super speed and super strength. Being able to lift anything without breaking a sweat should be every female's dream. So all those boys will stop feeling like something special. Speed would be awesome, because then I wouldn't have to waste transport money going anywhere, or get on these Lagos buses that cause me so much grievance. I think I might miss the buses a little. Aside from being incredibly uncomfortable, my bus rides are the absolute best in terms of entertainment. But, being a safety freak, I'd probably have to have a helmet on if I'm gonna be moving that fast. In case I trip or something, you know?

Well, that's it from me. Feel free to leave your own comments/observations/thoughts in the comments section below. Have a wonderful night (•^_^•)

8 comments:

nanbol. said...

the ability to communicate and control to machines. at first glance u might think it doesn't offensive abilities but diss me n i can hack the us military and send a missile to ur house. also i can go to any a.t.m n well u can guess. plus were in thedigital age. everything is on machines. thus technically i'm the most powerful person on the person. think wat i could do to the stock market.

phantaa on May 11, 2012 at 7:23 AM said...

Lol. I love...
As for me invisibilty will be my super power.

cecenostockings on May 11, 2012 at 8:18 AM said...

Why would you want to be invisible? How will people see that pretty face?

phantaa on May 11, 2012 at 8:25 AM said...

Lol my Cherry.
I wanna be able to steal all the Loubous & Chanel purses without getting caught.

cecenostockings on May 11, 2012 at 8:42 AM said...

I can't believe io didn't think of this. Ugh! *slaps self*

cumical on May 11, 2012 at 9:42 AM said...

Mind control.

Finally be able to get some pussy.

That will be all.

cecenostockings on May 11, 2012 at 10:21 AM said...

I decided to skip this one because you already ruined it for me with that your post.

mikistones said...

Always & Forever: Teleportation.
Visit I'll the countries & cities I wanna.
Have all the money I wanna, cos you know I'll be robbing banks... Like A G. (^_^)
Visit all those chic dorm rooms I always, always wanted to visit...so I can watch chics sleep...Like A Psycho G.

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?

 

Your Fave Junkie Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates