31 July, 2011

For My Friend

Posted by CeceNoStockings at 5:16 AM
I smile much more than I used to
I think it's because of you
Being me is definitely easier to do
I think you did that too

It's awesome how open I can be
I can tell you whatever's bothering me
Not once have you turned me away
You always have something smart and positive to say

It means a lot to me that you're always there
And that I can cuddle up to you without a care
Your simple words and gentle treasing makes my heart soar
Plus you don't seem to mind that I'm such a bore

I don't have a whole lot of stuff to write
Just thought I'd let you know (again) that you're alright
And I hope a reason never arises for all this to end
Because I really am very glad to have you as a friend.

8 comments:

TheRealAdonye said...

Ayam 1st.. Btw Coco, we ruvv U too.. :D

cecenostockings on July 31, 2011 at 5:50 AM said...

*hugs* thanks darl :o)

awizii on July 31, 2011 at 5:56 AM said...

It's awesome...

awizii on July 31, 2011 at 5:56 AM said...

'Simplicity is the salt of perfection' This poem is simple, yet perfect. I love it.

highlandblue on July 31, 2011 at 11:46 PM said...

Loving you is actually a privilege dear. I should be the one thanking you. :)

Ayob alariwo on August 1, 2011 at 12:56 AM said...

I'm glad to know u too... :* :* :*

sembene said...

This poem is wonderful

cecenostockings on August 2, 2011 at 2:53 AM said...

:* *hugs*

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?

 

Your Fave Junkie Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates