18 July, 2011

Daddy's Girl

Posted by CeceNoStockings at 9:10 AM
Hi everyone. So, I haven't really been writing, I know. I was searching for a muse, and I found one :D. So, the drought is over.

This is the intro to a new story I've been playing around with. Thought now was as good a time as any to start sharing. Please read and leave some feedback. I hope you like it.


****************************************************************

CRASH!!!

I cowered as the porcelain vase I'd spent a fortune on hit the wall, missing me by a few inches, and shattered. The pieces dropped to the floor near me. I thought it was amazing how they still looked like a glorious work of art even when reduced to mere shards and pieces. I could probably make some sort of mosaic out of them. Like the one in that magazine. My mind began to wander, as I played absently with the pieces of what had once been my most valuable treasure. His angry rants and curses became nothing more than distant echoes at the back of my mind.

Over the years, I'd learnt to shut this part out. Focus on something else so I didn't have to hear the demeaning words and cruel insults he had grown accustomed to flinging at me. Sometimes, it worked. He'd get bored with my lack of response and leave me alone. Other days, he'd get more aggravated. Today, it was the latter.

I didn't hear him walk over to me, and, before I had time to escape, he had me up against the wall in a choke hold. "Look at me when I'm talking to you, you ungrateful idiot!!!" He screamed, shaking me.
I stared at him, speechless. His eyes were bloodshot and bulging, and I could see the veins in his neck throbbing furiously. I searched his face, looking desperately for someone I wasn't even sure ever existed. I knew what was coming next. "Papa, please." I whispered.


****************************************************************
That's it then. The first part will be up next week (hopefully). Please remember to leavee some feedback in the comments section.

Also, since I'm in such a good mood, I'll share some more with you guys. If you don't aalready know, an article of mine went up on 234next. *cue confetti* :D. Yeah, it's not SPECTACULAR. But I'm pretty darn happy about it. So, you can check it out here.

Also, there's something else in the works. It's hush hush now, but 'm having some of my fave female bloggers come in on it. So, yeah. That's it.

Until next time, peace, love, and happiness.

22 comments:

Terdoh on July 18, 2011 at 9:39 AM said...

Sexual harassment again? My lawyers will see to this!

terdoh on July 18, 2011 at 9:41 AM said...

Oh, and I was first! *sips alomo on the rocks*

palavachronicles on July 18, 2011 at 10:15 AM said...

i like the writing .. felt like i was in the room with them .. (y)

@bule_jr on July 18, 2011 at 10:37 AM said...

Cece! All of u with ur incomplete stories. I've seen violent dads, I've seen alot abused children. Not good. It takes a lot to overcome and forgive and move on.

ibetapassmynebo said...

Awww cece...am reading this post wit a :( safe....why re u doing this to me :(

Sembene Oculi said...

This is good, I like the way it ends, keeps you till next week. You're a wonderful writer, keep it up

sandie_pandie on July 18, 2011 at 11:10 AM said...

*claps hands in slow motion* Honey you're doing great!

Arebamen Itua Onosa on July 18, 2011 at 11:46 AM said...

HABA!!! This is like good sex with no ejaculation! Just when i was getting into it......CURSE YOU!!

dhamyhan said...

U bought d vase?

afrosays on July 18, 2011 at 1:48 PM said...

*Smiles*
*Puffs magical smoke in the air, slo' mo' slicker*
*Relaxes all comfortable-ish into camel leather sofa and loses myself in lost person paradise*

Dreaming about your story.

@Jacy_luff said...

Sexual harrassment,*sigh* such men nid to be castrated without mercy... Nice piece of writin Cece, waitin 4 d next post!

cecenostockings on July 18, 2011 at 3:16 PM said...

LOL!!

cecenostockings on July 18, 2011 at 3:17 PM said...

Thanks :)

cecenostockings on July 18, 2011 at 3:21 PM said...

My stories aren't incomplete naw :)

cecenostockings on July 18, 2011 at 3:52 PM said...

*hugs*

cecenostockings on July 18, 2011 at 4:07 PM said...

LOL!! Sorry though.

cecenostockings on July 18, 2011 at 4:47 PM said...

Na wah oh!

cecenostockings on July 18, 2011 at 4:47 PM said...

Are you asking if 'I' bought it, or if the character did? Either way, you'll have to read on to find out :)

alahyor said...

Nicely written!!! Subscribing

SlevinCalevra on July 18, 2011 at 8:00 PM said...

I like the way you write. This is awesome... Papa needs to be locked away, for good.

kemmiiii on July 18, 2011 at 8:43 PM said...

Tell the vase i said sorry :)

chukyjunior said...

Lovely write-up...in my opinion though, that guy should be given an exact amount of whatever he does to dat girl, be it a thorough beating or a confirmed *nailing*!!
I believe that NOBODY truly has a hot temper. It's just dat dey imagine dey r stronga dan whoever it is dey'r venting on. Ever heard of a man get so 'ANGRY' dat he slapt an armed robber pointing a 12-guage shot-gun @ his head?

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?

 

Your Fave Junkie Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates