16 July, 2011

HIM - His Words

Posted by CeceNoStockings at 3:51 AM
His words
Delightful little sparks

They light me
Fill me with joy and warmth
Melting the ice inside

They soothe me
And fan the flames within
Re-igniting something once lost

They beckon to me
I open my soul
Releasing myself completely

They excite me
Coaxing giggles and snorts
Tickle buried fantasies and dreams

They build me
Pushing me to try
Encouraging me with little hints

They make me wonder
Wish for things forbidden
Lust for events that will never pass

Laced with charm and sweetness
Care immeasurable
They break me down, make me weak

To his words, I surrender
For his words, I wait all day
With his words, I am content

9 comments:

ibetapassmynebo said...

Awww...cece y do I feel its nt abt a dude but Bread and ribena tho......

@bule_jr on July 16, 2011 at 6:15 AM said...

So you do poems too? Cool

cecenostockings on July 16, 2011 at 9:34 AM said...

I try to do poems :)

highlandblue on July 16, 2011 at 10:24 AM said...

But Cece.........

cecenostockings on July 16, 2011 at 10:46 AM said...

The Holy Spiritis telling you to replenish my stock :D

cecenostockings on July 16, 2011 at 12:46 PM said...

Yes dear?

musingsofagidimallam on July 16, 2011 at 4:11 PM said...

Nice, sweet n simple...screw that...I want d old Cece back joor... ;)

Ayob alariwo on July 16, 2011 at 4:50 PM said...

Errmmmmmmm!!!! So who is dis 4..?? *raised eyebrow* I like it sha...

cecenostockings on July 16, 2011 at 4:52 PM said...

There's just no pleasing you. :|

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?

 

Your Fave Junkie Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates