24 March, 2011

To Belong

Posted by CeceNoStockings at 12:43 PM
Can't say it hurts, to be exact
But I'd really rather be intact.
You see, it's not so much pain as longing
Wanting so much to feel that sense of belonging
It's a trivial thing to belong, you say?
Why not go chew on a stack of hay?
Or rip off your clothes and dance on the street?
While you're at it, try to hug everyone you may meet.
I'd rather be normal, thank you very much.
And enjoy all the benefits of such.
That being said, please re attach my hand
I'm late for a rehearsal with my band

1 comments:

turiemac on March 24, 2011 at 1:12 PM said...

Ola! Love it!
Turie xx

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?

 

Your Fave Junkie Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates